Monday, April 27, 2009

Good ol' Life


Well I thought that I would just let everyone know what is going on with us at the moment. I am almost done with school and am counting down the days like I'm still in High School. We are so happy that Chelsea is pregnant, but we are still in shock. She is feeling better but still not 100%-- we are wondering if that will ever be accomplished. We played our first 18 holes of golf last week and I played like the rookie that I am, Chelsea even beat me on the back nine(I know Bud pathetic) We can't wait to go out to Utah--that is the one thing that keeps us going at work, we both can't stand Carrabba's even though I have managed to become the mini selling King. I had a third of the mini sales last week, needless to say my boss was happy. The Marine Corp is doing good I am preparing for the sniper en-doc that will take place in June so I hope to pass with flying colors. I have even managed to lose some of the married weight that I so healthily put on after I married Chelsea and yes its her fault. Other than that same old crap different day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey we are really excited about seeing you guys this summer in Utah also. I really liked your last comment same old crap different day. That's how I feel about laundry.

    ReplyDelete