Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!!

I absolutely love the fall!!! And I also love halloween, mainly because I really only have halloween decorations for our house so far.. hehe. Danny and I went to a pumpkin patch and got to pick our pumpkins--which were an amazing deal by the way-- we got 2 large pumpkins, 1 medium pumpkin and 1 small pumpkin for $14!! I'm sure others got better deals, but oh well. This was Danny's first time carving (Crazy I know!!) but he did awesome! As in family tradition we also made sure to make sure to take a picture with our pumpkin while making the face we carved into it. I was also excited because Danny and I got to go to our ward halloween party which was so fun! We got to tote around a couple of our friends kids while she was busy with the party and it was a blast. Games, trunk or treating, and lots of chili. mmmm. And I was Juno by the way, I don't think a lot of people in our ward got it, so they probably thought I was just some wierdo dressing pregnant girl, but oh well. Overall it's been a good start to fall and I am dying to go to an apple orchard one of these days, even though I know it's already late in the season. And with only 9 days left until connor is due, we will see if that happens. Connors first outside experience might just be an outing to an orchard.

1 comment:

  1. That Juno costume is awesome! I love it. What a funny idea. We are excited for Connor to be born! I am betting you are ready to be done being pregnant too!

    ReplyDelete