Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tribute

Well here I am sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing, and feeling completely lazy. And that is one feeling I really hate, I hate feeling lazy. So I decided to write a tribute to my husband. I've been thinking and reflecting about how lucky I am to have him a lot lately. And I know this won't come out the way I really want it to, I know I can't truly express how blessed I am to have him as my husband, but I thought I might try. So here it goes....My husband is one of the strongest people I have ever met. He has gone through so much in his life and still has such a strong testimony of the gospel. He doesn't ever use his rough life experiences as an excuse to do or think things that would go against what he knows to be true. Danny is also the most caring person I have ever met. I know that he might seem like a big tough guy to most (which he is), but he is also the biggest teddy bear on the inside.
He would drop everything in a second to help someone in need. While I have been pregnant he has been the most understanding person ever. He never makes me feel bad for being lazy and not getting things done, he is just completely supportive and so loving. He makes me feel truly beautiful every day, even when my hair is sticking out every which way and my eyes are smudged with old mascara. And he even loves me after gaining 26 pounds and becoming twice as big as I used to be. I love the fact that he is a marine and is defending our country, I can't express how proud it makes me to be married to him and how much more I've come to respect those who are in the services. Plus he does look really good in the uniform. He is also extremely hard working. I know I will never have to worry about being taken care of because he is so strong willed and is amazing at everything he does. I also love danny because he is truly a family man, he is going to be the best dad ever and I can't wait to see him with little baby Connor. I can't wait to watch him coach our kids football teams and be there on the sidelines cheering my family on.
Danny is also one on the funniest people I know. He can always make me laugh and it's so hard to be mad at him because he is such a silly billy. I think that's one of the reasons why everyone loves him.
I am truly amazed at how he can get along with anyone. I also appreciate how he is almost completely opposite of me when it comes to being a worry wart. I don't think Danny has ever worried about a thing in his whole life, he is so carefree and has so much faith in everything. I am also so grateful for my husband because he completely honors his priesthood. He is always able to give me a blessing in times of need and can completely put me at ease. I guess this wouldn't be complete without me saying that my husband is also very handsome. He is so good looking with his sexy bald head and amazing smile. I know I still haven't said everything that I wanted to about my husband but I'll stop boring everyone and making everyone barf with all of this lovey dovey talk. I just can't tell you how lucky I am to have him in my life and I am so excited to grow old with him and someday be 80 years old sitting on a park bench holding hands. I love you babe for forever.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome couple you are,so happy you found each other, maybe Im prejudiced, but you are quite amazing tooo! We love Danny and love that he loves you as much as we doooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like him as a hotdog... you need to hang that one on the wall.

    ReplyDelete