Monday, August 1, 2011

Disneyland

I want everyone to know that yes, I know these blogs are completely out of order and totally random, but hey, at least I'm doing it right? We got to go to Disneyland the other day and it was such a blast. Connor was hesitant at first and it took him a while to realize we really were at the happiest place on earth, but he figured it out eventually and had a ton of fun. It was especially fun because my Aunt Jenny came with my cousin Jackson who is only a year older than Connor. They seemed to get along and it's fun having someone that wants to do the same things as Connor. P.S. Jackson is also one of the cutest kids ever!

On the tram with Nanny Janny
First stop, Monsters Inc., he got a little scared so we were unsure of how the rest of the day would go.
Walking with aunties
This is a face I saw a lot throughout the day, not sure what to make of it.
Riding the Caterpillar train. Still unsure of how he feels about this place
He perked up once he saw this sign, apparently Connor can read and saw that it said "Cars" so he got super excited
Even more exciting was getting to meet Lightning McQueen and Mater in real life! Connor is currently obsessed with cars so this was so fun to see!
Riding the Ferris Wheel, we got in trouble because Connor wouldn't sit down. He just wanted to stand and look at everything below.
Toy Story Mania, Connor loved this ride and surprisingly kept the 3D glasses on the entire time without even touching them.
Meeting cousin Jackson and not sure how he feels about it.
Talking to the goats
Jackson being adorable as ever and giving Connor a hug
Riding the train, I literally had to yank Connor off crying because he didn't want to get off.
Aunt Jenny and Nanny Janny taking pictures of themselves. I just thought I looked funny in the background
Riding the carousel, even though it doesn't look like he is having fun, he is. I also had to yank him crying off this ride as well.
Jackson and Connor getting ready to drive real cars!
Connor taking the wheel and loving it
Trying to jump into the water on It's a Small World. He still loves this ride and kept pointing to things and saying "WOW!"
Sweet Aunt Jenny bought Connor and Jackson these bubble blowing guns which were a big hit and it was so fun watching them play with them together. I can't wait for these two to get to hang out more.
Representing the U.S.A Disneyland stlye
Connor wasn't to pleasant when we wanted him to try on hats
Most of the gang at the end of the night. A fun trip, even though we wish Danny could have been with us. But no worries, we will be going back with him in a couple of weeks! Yipee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you guys have passes? I just got a new one! Let's go all the time since you're here now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we did! Well, I did. And yes we have to go! It will be so fun! I got the cheapest pass so I'm blocked out until the end of August. So maybe we should plan for the beginning of September?

    ReplyDelete